Pray for United States of America!


Most of you may noticed that the second influence in the world after Israel, is USA, United States of America. I deeply believe that we all have to pray for America.

So many attack the actual president of United States of America, Donald Trump's and we are not called to attack him as authority for us before God's decision. We are called to pray for our authorities so we may live in peace! Stop attacking people that God put them in authority so we may not be judged by God, our Father in heaven. God loves us but also we have to remember that God is the Lord! Instead pray for them.

Pray for Donald Trump to have wise decision and be afraid of God! If you see America has slowly falling from principles of God, pray for that!
If Paul has strongly advices us to pray for all authorities over us he knew well that. Look in times he lived, times where persecution of Christians was all over the Kindom of Israel. Even Jesus was crucified by Jewish and Romans!

Pray in the guidance of Holy Spirit!
Say a prayer for America below here in the comment section!

Comments

  1. I had just watched a christian movie with my wife and daughter. Afterwards I took shower, my wife had to help me because of my foot.
    I went to bed and was searching for Livestream church to follow a meeting. Then I had the feeling the Lord was looking at me (The Lord is always looking to us, but sometime He stares at us) and He asked me: "what are you doing?"
    I answered:"this is a very good question!"
    Of course, I knew the answer: I was searching for a "pre-made" presence of God, instead of seek His face old style
    Then I started to pray and instantly God showed me the Church in United States
    She was a very, very obese woman, 1000 pounds or more
    She was dressed with an outfit of business woman, like lawyer. Paints and suit, blue, neither light nor dark, something In the middle
    She, amazingly was able to stand and walk. She walked to a bench. A one person bench. She seated and amazingly the bench was able to.suport her
    She was with her left foot bare on the ground. Her tynny toe was stretched perpendicular to the door, 90° face left, and there was a demon eating it, and licking at the same time
    She stood on her feet and demons started to take her measures to knew clothes, tailored made. The demons provided clothes to her
    I could know see her left cheek, was with no skin, eaten flesh and I could see bones
    She was very proud of her appearance, even though was horrifying. Her nose was facing upwards
    She was in a stage that I realized was, in fact, a boxing ring,
    She has an artificial light illuminating her
    She was wearing a tinny cape, that could bearily cover her to the shoulders. This cape was fixed with a silver chain to her chest, fixed by a empty silver cross. Almost 4 inches x 2 inches
    In the audience, in the dark, many demons and some persons
    The devil was there. I prayed the Lord I didn't want to see his face
    He was handing an axe to two and a half (!) demons
    (I didn't know there is fraction of a demon)
    He gave the axe to them
    I payed attention to them
    The half one is mystery, he was in the dark, I could not see him.
    The Lord didn't show me
    The second was beige, has this color
    The third was small, a leprechaun
    I wonder about his power and the Lord said he is the second in charge
    No celebretion among the audience. They had fear of her. They were waiting she was totally defeated to celebrate after
    I saw 18 : a bond from the 18 hundreds
    I asked the Lord if is there any hope to the woman
    The goose and the triangle hat are responsibles of this bond
    About the hope the Lord didn't anwered me
    The rest of the vision is reserved to others to see
    End of the vision

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Do not spam

Recomended for you!

Four Bible verses about Gods grace for wicked people

7 Bible verses how to defeat temptation

Hypocrisy. Is this a sin?

What is the image of God into human being? Educational and exegetic study!

Jesus is the greatest Alien above all!

Sex outside of marriage - educational subject

Two Bible verses that is not allowed to follow your heart

How God is helping us to defeate temtation, Satan and to love Him?

The biggest message PROLIFE of God against abortion