Why to SUBSCRIBE to my blog?



This is the second time when I write the same topic because my phone has erased the first content. So for me is really hard to write down for you. Many times is stressfull. The Blogger app and the blogger site of my blog didn't correlate the information on my smartphone, so when I got here on my blogger platform to check my posts, guess what? This topic was erased!

So now let us get back to work! My mainly reason for my blog is Joshua 1:8. Let us read it:

"This book of Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all what is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success" - Joshua 1:8.


The first time when I studied the Bible was at my thirteen years old about the Sabbath. I am not a Adventist, but it burdened in me to study about Sabbath. The most explicit verse was Mark 16:9 and it says this:

"Now when He rose early on the first day of the week, He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom He had cast seven demons" - Mark 16:9

So we all know that Jesus had rose on early Sunday. Right? Than Sunday is the first day of the week and Saturday is the last day of the week.

The purpose of study the Bible is to know God through revelation, in relationship with God and with our brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. I encourage you to study the Bible.

In this blog I will posts Bible topics only. I pray to God that this blog will be protected by God Himself.

Hope you understand the meaning of the blog and hope you share with your friends.

God bless you all!

Comments

Recomended for you!

7 Bible verses how to defeat temptation

Four Bible verses about Gods grace for wicked people

What is the image of God into human being? Educational and exegetic study!

Hypocrisy. Is this a sin?

Sex outside of marriage - educational subject

Two Bible verses that is not allowed to follow your heart

Pray for United States of America!

Jesus is the greatest Alien above all!

What is the most powerful and great weapon against demons and Satan?

Siri, Alexa and Google can't answer Who is Jesus Christ