Two contexts were angels praising God in public places

I just upload my video on this topic on my blog because I want you to see much more easy! From now on I will put small slideshow video not more than 3 minutes, every video.


First context is Job 38:7 and the second one is in Luke 2:9-14.
The second one is the most explicit ever happen in our world. Both contexts are about Jesus Christ!

I will let you enjoy the 3 minutes video! 


Don't forget to Subscribe to my blog. When you will SUBSCRIBE FeedBurner will help instantly. Only receiving e-mail when I will post a Bible topic and that's it!
God bless you all!

Comments

Recomended for you!

7 Bible verses how to defeat temptation

Hypocrisy. Is this a sin?

Four Bible verses about Gods grace for wicked people

Pray for United States of America!

What is the image of God into human being? Educational and exegetic study!

Sex outside of marriage - educational subject

What is the most powerful and great weapon against demons and Satan?

Dear fellows, hard times will come!

Siri, Alexa and Google can't answer Who is Jesus Christ

The biggest message PROLIFE of God against abortion