Why to subscribe to my Christian blog?

 

Bible verses blog is the place where you can find how to use Bible for your daily life in a simple way. All you have to do is to have an open heart to God's Word. According to our Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit will bring life to the letters of the Bible. I encourage you to read with me the Bible!

All you have to do is to SUBSCRIBE with your e-mail and you will be updated to most recent new posts on this blog.

The blog is willing to give you the answers you need or still doubt about. I won't say that I know everything, but God is the only One in authority who give me revelations (rhemas) at the right time!

SHARE toate your friends around the glob and gives me a feedback through message box! Wait for that.

Until next time God bless you all!

Comments

Recomended for you!

7 Bible verses how to defeat temptation

Hypocrisy. Is this a sin?

Four Bible verses about Gods grace for wicked people

Pray for United States of America!

What is the image of God into human being? Educational and exegetic study!

Sex outside of marriage - educational subject

What is the most powerful and great weapon against demons and Satan?

The most applyable Bible verse against abortion

Dear fellows, hard times will come!

Siri, Alexa and Google can't answer Who is Jesus Christ