Pray against abortion!


God is God of life! Not of death! God has created life and gave to human being power to procreate!

So who is the human being to kill life? To kill babies? To make abortion
Why? You already have seen the picture with the Bible verse in it.

When someone kills a baby in mother's womb, that doctor and that womb become guilty before of that crime.

Let's see what the Bible says:
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" - Psalm 139:13-16.

So you can understand from this Bible paragraph that God knows everything and creates babies in the wombs of the mothers. God is beautiful!

SHARE to your friends so they will take decisions to sustain life!
God bless you, all!
Alb Dorian

Comments

Recomended for you!

7 Bible verses how to defeat temptation

Four Bible verses about Gods grace for wicked people

What is the image of God into human being? Educational and exegetic study!

Hypocrisy. Is this a sin?

Pray for United States of America!

Jesus is the greatest Alien above all!

Sex outside of marriage - educational subject

What is the most powerful and great weapon against demons and Satan?

Two Bible verses that is not allowed to follow your heart

Siri, Alexa and Google can't answer Who is Jesus Christ