Jesus defeated Satan and demons in Psalm 40

Welcome back on this blog and I want to share with in this title just two things:
1. The vulnerability of human nature in Christ (if you know the moment of Jesus in Ghetsemani, you can understand. It's not the only one)
2. The real fight in prayer and in action of Jesus.

First remember that God has anointing David with the Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit that glorifies Jesus Christ according to John chapters 14 and 16.
As you understand this, you can find Psalm 40 is prophetic Psalm of David about what Jesus will do when He will be here on Earth, where Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus Christ in David.

1. The vulnerability of human nature in Christ
Psalm 40:11
"Do not withhold Your tender mercies from, O Lord; let Your lovingkindness and Your truth continually preserve me".
Psalm 40:12
"For innumerable evils have surrounded me; my iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than hairs of my head; therefore my heart fails me".
Psalm 40:13
"Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me; O Lord, make haste to help me".
So here in Psalm 40:11-13 you can see that God can understand the human nature, human condition and soul's vulnerability before the sin. Psalmist finds the only One can help him is God, our Father in heaven.

If you're looking a little bit further in the Gospel of John, even in Mark, Luke and Matthew, you will find Jesus praying to His Father very often. Jesus had many times when He goes in the mountains to pray nights to His Father for us. Jesus Christ prays to His Father in heaven, our God, for Christians to grow more in the grace of God's love. Jesus prays, also, for unbelievers to believe and to turn to God from their sins.

2. The battle of Son of God, Jesus Christ, against the evil.
Psalm 40:14
"Let them be ashamed and brought to mutual confusion who seek to destroy my life; let them be driven backward and brought to dishonor who wish me evil"m
Psalm 40:15
"Let them be appalled because of their shame who say to me "Aha! Aha!".
Have you noticed something here?
Whatcha this:
- "... who seek to destroy me...";
- "... who wish me evil...";
- "... who say "Aha! Aha!".

A normal person wouldn't want evil to a different person according to character of God etc. Let me tell you something! Let me encourage you! Do you remember the verse from 1 John 3:18? Let's read it together:
"For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil".

You have a great and useful experience and if you think God had spoken to you, SHARE to your friends and to those who you love this, so they may find this useful also.
God bless you all!

Comments

Recomended for you!

Pray for United States of America!

Four Bible verses about Gods grace for wicked people

What is the image of God into human being? Educational and exegetic study!

7 Bible verses how to defeat temptation

How God is helping us to defeate temtation, Satan and to love Him?

Sex outside of marriage - educational subject

Two Bible verses that is not allowed to follow your heart

Two Bible verses that Antichrist will copy Jesus Christ

The proof that Jesus Christ was conceived by Holy Spirit in Mary's womb

Jesus is the greatest Alien above all!